Our last full day in Manhattan, and again, we have our fun day all planned out! Some more pics from Jodi's little NYC book, we started off with a photo opp at Rockefeller Center (sans the giant Christmas tree) ...

...and then stocked up on some Lego from the Lego Store right opposite where we were standing in the above photo. FAO
Schwartz was next on the agenda. Jodi and I enjoyed our 2nd run
around the store and showed JP all the fun things we'd seen earlier in
the week. And you can't visit FAO without having a tinkle on the giant
piano. JP got to see Jodi in action!
We didn't manage to visit the Statue of Liberty, but we saw an enormous Lego version in FAO Schwartz, alongside which Jodi posed beautifully.
I did a little search online before leaving for New York to find a show that would be a good choice for all three of us to enjoy and I found The Gazillion Bubble Show! "The Gazillion Bubble Show is an unbubblievable
extravaganza for everyone, unlike anything you have ever seen before.
Adults and children of all ages are sure to be enchanted. You will have
to experience it to believe it!" It was amazing! Jodi was engrossed for the whole show and at one point there were VERY LITERALLY a gazillion bubbles flying at us from the stage! Melody Yang, daughter of multiple bubble-related world record holder Fan Yang, enthralled us with her amazing bubble skills! If you have a minute, click here to watch her in action!
Time for another fun touristy activity, a horse-drawn carriage ride through Central Park! A page from Jodi's NYC book (one already posted on Day 2) shows a horse-drawn carriage ride and people running, rollerblading, and cycling around Central Park. Jodi was on the look out for all the book activities while we enjoyed trit-trotting through the park.






Wow, the bubble show is amazing!!!! What a great idea,bringing her NYC book to life! lol x x x
ReplyDeleteLove you Moo, wish you could have joined Jodi and I on our outings while JP was at work! xxxx
DeleteI love this post, and that first photo of you is incredible!!
ReplyDeleteThanks my Jenn! Can't believe I'm finally done with this NY series! Before I know it NYC 2013 will be upon us!
Delete