Since Jodi was born I have met so many moms on island with babies around Jodi's age! Seven of us started a Tuesday Baby Group in January and in addition to Jodi having a weekly get together with her little buddies, I have enjoyed the regular company of their moms! We were all sad to say goodbye to Alisa and her daughter Kimlyn this month. Alisa moved to Finland with her husband and precious baby girl. We enjoyed a morning at the beach for Alisa's farewell where she invited all of us from baby group as well as some other friends. You can spot 6 of the 7 of us in the photo below (unfortunately Jane and her son, Monty, couldn't be there). The first four moms and tots in the back row: Katie (daughter, Arianna), Andrea (son, Brayden), Jodi and I, Mart-Marie (son, Linden), and then Tanya is in the front row on the far left (daughter Madeleine) and Alisa (daughter, Kimlyn) is third from the left in the front row.
We each get a turn to host Baby Group and the kids love it because each week there are totally new toys to play with and for those that are mobile, new areas to explore (all in a baby-safe environment!).
Here we are at Mart-Marie and Linden's house.
Another friend that Jodi and I see on a regular basis is Stephanie and her cutie-patootie daughter, Maya (four months younger than Jodi). Our almost weekly Monday morning quality time usually involves meeting at Icoa for breakfast.
We also got to hang out with Tanya this month, (a different Tanya to the one in our Baby Group) and her two daughters, Brittania and Anna Belle.
Jodi and I also often visit my old place of work, the law firm Nelson & Company. Now that we have moved much closer to The Strand (the plaza where our grocery store also is) I tend to pop in there quite often!
Jodi tends to disrupt the workflow there as everyone wants a quick kiss and cuddle from her. Here she is hanging out in Wilma's office (The Boss's wife). Wilma even bought some yummy baby crackers which she keeps in her office for Jodi's visits! =)
Here we are at Mart-Marie and Linden's house.
![]() |
| Linden not too happy about Jodi taking over Thomas .................aah, that's better! |
Another friend that Jodi and I see on a regular basis is Stephanie and her cutie-patootie daughter, Maya (four months younger than Jodi). Our almost weekly Monday morning quality time usually involves meeting at Icoa for breakfast.
| At Icoa with Stephanie and Maya |
| Brittania reading to her baby sister |
Jodi and I also often visit my old place of work, the law firm Nelson & Company. Now that we have moved much closer to The Strand (the plaza where our grocery store also is) I tend to pop in there quite often!
Jodi tends to disrupt the workflow there as everyone wants a quick kiss and cuddle from her. Here she is hanging out in Wilma's office (The Boss's wife). Wilma even bought some yummy baby crackers which she keeps in her office for Jodi's visits! =)



No comments:
Post a Comment