SEAWORLD has my favourite coaster ever! The Manta.
We purchased our Seaworld tickets before getting to Orlando. I was so glad that I went online to find out about tickets because I also read about the QuickQueue pass for $14. We only needed one as I am the only one in the family (so far... I hope Jodi does one day too) who loves big rides. The pass allowed me unlimited single-day access to the express entrances at Manta, Kraken, Atlantis, Turtle Trek, Sky Tower ...all day long!!
We had loads of family fun the whole morning. We saw the Blue Horizons Dolphin Show and the One Ocean Killer Whale show, which were both amazing. We also got to meet Franklin (a TV Cartoon, a show Jodi watches and loves) and get a quick photo with him).
After leaving the park for a quick lunch, I dropped a tired Jodi and JP off at the hotel and for afternoon naps and I went back the park til closing time at 6pm. Obviously my highlight was the coasters. I went on the Kraken 4 times (a humungous coaster ride, a bit too bumpy and uncomfortable) and the Manta 10 times (most of which I sat in the front row). I L.O.V.E. the Manta, it's such an amazing, smooth ride and not much beats the feeling of flying like superwoman!
BLIZZARD BEACH - The next day JP wasn't feeling too well, so Jodi and I headed to Blizzard Beach together for some more water fun while JP rested. Disney created this water park as a melted-away ski resort with a ski lift and everything! Jodi was the smallest kid in the queue for the chair lift... we went all the way to the top to attempt the Teamboat Springs family ride. I wasn't sure if she would be ok getting on the extra large 6 person rubber raft, but she hopped on and we hung onto the handles and headed down the 427m (1,400 ft) long decent to the waiting pool at the bottom! It was so much fun and Jodi and I giggled all the way down! I must admit, I was hanging on to the raft and Jodi with all my might! Click HERE to see someone else's video I found online of their experience going down Teamboat Springs.
Jodi and I set up base at Blizzard Beach's Tike's Peak for the day. There were plenty of little kiddie's slides for her to go on there and she ran around having a blast. We left our packed lunch and towels on our lounger deck chairs and headed to the Cross Country Creek lazy river for a few laps of floating around the circumference of the park. After exploring the park more, we ate our packed lunch and Jodi had a little power nap under the gazebo (on our loungers while it drizzled) before leaving the park mid afternoon.

![]() |
| The Chair Lift |

DOWNTOWN DISNEY - After Blizzard Beach, Jodi and I drove to Downtown Disney. Entrance is free and there are some great shops there as well as really cool restaurants. We didn't eat there, but I'm definitely going to put T-Rex on our list for the next time we're in Orlando! They have the world's largest Disney Store at Downtown too. I bought Jodi the little Lion King cub plush toy there. She picked him out from an extremely vast selection of all Disney characters as babies! We also visited the Lego store and were amazed by some of the Lego creations on display. A final visit to the sweets shop for a quick treat before heading home on our last day out!
These two have been best buddies ever since the day they met!
So sad to say goodbye to Disney as we had such a great time in Orlando, but it only makes me even more excited for our next Disney experience! Hopefully we'll be back in 2015 or 2016!








Oh my goodness. Lisa, you are crazy, those big rides look pretty scary! I can't believe that Jodi did Blizzard Beach!!! Love the pictures and the cute lion cub................... I can see you had an amazing time. xxxx
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that Jodi is going to want to bring Simba to SA! I'm trying to keep her away from anything that will take up too much space in the bags!! =) She still adores Simba!
Delete