On the agenda for Day 1: three shows, one ride, the petting zoo and a parade.
 |
| Just been dropped off at the entrance, turnstile behind me and no queues |
About two months ago, when we decided we'd do the Disney trip, I made a Disney playlist for Jodi with songs from The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Winnie the Pooh and Toy Story so that she would be familiar with them when we went to Disney. She loves her Disney songs which we have played pretty much every afternoon at quiet time leading up to the trip. There are two of the songs she regularly plays her drums along with, "Under the Sea" and "Just Can't Wait to be King", I hear her clanging and banging away and singing at the top of her lungs along with the songs.





We hopped on the Wildlife Express Train and headed to Rafiki's Planet Watch (see Animal Kingdom map above) to pet some pigs, goats and sheep. Animal brushes are available and Jodi brushed some goats! There are also educational exhibits and activities at Rafiki's, but Jodi was a bit too young for those.
CLICK ON THE BLUE VIDEO ICON ABOVE
to see Flights of Wonder Video and Jodi's first Disney ride.
I'm hoping that she's going to love big roller coasters as
much as I do when she's older!
Well, we arrived at Animal Kingdom at 10am and left the park around 5pm.
What an amazing fun-filled first day!
No comments:
Post a Comment