Even though busy season is in full swing, JP has been coming home most evenings for about an hour to take Jodi for a bike ride to the beach to watch the sunset... or as Jodi would say, "sun go dudu" (Dudu = sleep).
I Know! I can't wait til Jodi is a little older (although I don't want to wish ANY time away!) and she goes on "date nights" with her dad! Dinner and a movie!
I don't always go along.... I stay home and have a cup of tea and watch some trash tv like "toddlers & tiaras". JP says I'm not allowed to watch it with Jodi around! hahahaha... he's right though, most of those kids are brats and I don't want Jodi watching it and taking notes!!!
Daddy time is so important and our girls love it!
ReplyDeleteI Know! I can't wait til Jodi is a little older (although I don't want to wish ANY time away!) and she goes on "date nights" with her dad! Dinner and a movie!
DeleteAww that is the sweetest. I'm glad he's been able to do that with her (and you).
ReplyDeleteI don't always go along.... I stay home and have a cup of tea and watch some trash tv like "toddlers & tiaras". JP says I'm not allowed to watch it with Jodi around! hahahaha... he's right though, most of those kids are brats and I don't want Jodi watching it and taking notes!!!
Delete