Thursday, January 20, 2011

Missing Out

Even though JP and I absolutely love our life here in the Cayman Islands, there are sacrifices that we make living so far from South Africa. I was reminded of that recently when my cousin got married in December. My brother and I spent so much time at the Adler's house growing up and did everything with them, we practically grew up together. My heart was so sad that I missed Belinda's wedding... and I know that we have also missed many other special weddings of great friend's of ours back home and even JP's sister's wedding, which took place a month after we left South Africa back in 2007.
Belinda, I love you so much and wish you every blessing in your marriage and your new life with Coenie. I was so sad not to be there in person to see you walk down the isle, but know that I love you so much and was thinking of you the whole day!! Remember us here in the Cayman Islands when it comes 1st Year Anniversary time! How about a Caribbean Getaway? =)
Coenie & Belinda
Although we are so far from the people that we love and who are very near and dear to us, know that you are often on our minds and always in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment