This is my favorite video you've EVER taken. Hahahaha! Love you both!
Hahaha! I need to upload the video of her singing along to "we are never ever ever getting back together" when we were at the Stardust Diner in New York in October! =)
I love this one too, it's brilliant. x x x
Hey Moomles! Can't wait for you to see her in person singing out loud while walking through Pick n Pay!
This is my favorite video you've EVER taken. Hahahaha! Love you both!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I need to upload the video of her singing along to "we are never ever ever getting back together" when we were at the Stardust Diner in New York in October! =)
DeleteI love this one too, it's brilliant. x x x
ReplyDeleteHey Moomles! Can't wait for you to see her in person singing out loud while walking through Pick n Pay!
Delete