Jodi had her first swimming lesson today. Both her and her friend Cira did so well and had loads of fun! Jessica and I were both in the pool with our girls and I was a tad (massive understatement) anxious when Jodi went underwater after sliding down the mini slide into the pool and I had to go underwater to retrieve her! She was probably only under for about 1.2 seconds... it felt like A LOT longer than that for me! She was totally fine when she came up, but when the teacher asked if she wanted to go again she replied, "no, I don't want to go down the slide". Whew, my nerves! =)
Jessica and I were so proud of our girls and cheered them on with great enthusiasm for each little accomplishment. Looking forward to her next lesson on Friday afternoon!
Jessica and I were so proud of our girls and cheered them on with great enthusiasm for each little accomplishment. Looking forward to her next lesson on Friday afternoon!


Love the concentration. She is growing up so fast. x x x
ReplyDeleteIt's nerve-wracking for me, but Jodi LOVES IT!
DeleteI remember you telling me my swimming teacher (when I was 2 or 3) used to dunk our heads under the water when we were in the pool and not listening! There's none of that here, just fun!