To celebrate Jodi's first year of life with us we had a family photo shoot with Picture This Photography on West Bay Public Beach, here are some of our favourites.
Thanks Katie =) We love them. Once all the work has been done on fixing our ceiling and I have my home back in order you'll have to pop around to see the ones that we had printed on canvas and proudly hanging on the walls! I LOVE the Christmas pics you took of Jer & Sheena on the beach! Stunning!
these are beautiful! gorgeous little family. you'll always be so glad you got these taken.
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie =) We love them. Once all the work has been done on fixing our ceiling and I have my home back in order you'll have to pop around to see the ones that we had printed on canvas and proudly hanging on the walls!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Christmas pics you took of Jer & Sheena on the beach! Stunning!
Picture This is the best! You guys looks super great!
ReplyDelete