Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Practicing

Jodi is learning so many new things every day. Here is a small video montage of her practicing some of them!



Also, at almost 8 months old, there is the first sign of Jodi's first little tooth!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa she is so cute. Thank you for updating your blog, it's lovely to have a glimpse into your lives xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly loves her bathtime!!! Very precious. Yes, love sharing these moments with you too. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful! Lisa and JP, you guys have a little beauty! I found myself smiling the whole way through that vid. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Donne, I feel like I know your little Gracie too from reading your blog, which reminds me... I have about a week to catch up on!

    Thanks rudolf, your comment made me smile!

    Mom, I love you!

    ReplyDelete