JP and I have gone for a few walks along the beautiful 7-mile beach on weekday evenings. We don't actually walk 7 miles mind you... that's just the name of the beach that goes on for .... well .... about 7 miles. I either take a pair of JP's slip-slops and baggies along with me and fetch him from work and we head straight to the beach, or he comes home first and then off we go.
I feel that we often take for granted the fact that we are living in paradise, a favourite Caribbean holiday destination for thousands of tourists each year!! I'm sure that most of our friends living on island would agree with me..... I feel that I need to look back on these photos more often and be reminded to get my butt (as well as JP's and Jodi's cute butts... and some mozzie spray) to the beach for a beautiful sunset stroll.


Cayman sunsets are my favorite. Love the pic of Jodi looking at her dad!
ReplyDeleteI noticed from your blog that you love them.. A LOT!
ReplyDeleteYou're so right though when you say that you could watch them every evening and they are always different and always beautiful!!
wowzers. do you guys live the good life or WHAT?! flipping epic! but surely some part of you misses hearing MOOBREEYYY KAAAAAAP LAAAAAAADIIIEEEE!
ReplyDeleteHey Rudollf, I know, we forget sometimes!
ReplyDeleteHahahah, I DEFINITELY DO NOT miss catching the taxis around Kaapstad!
Come and visit! =)