Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Randomoniums

Anyone remember that movie in the late '80s, 'My Stepmother is an Alien'? How the stepmother (Kim Basinger) would read a book by opening it and resting her forearm on it and be done in about 3.7 seconds? 
Well, Jodi does that too...... but with her bum.
Here she is improving her knowledge of African Animals A-Z. Thanks for the book Denise! She "reads" it all the time!

Can't wait til I'm old enough to take this puppy for a spin!

Jodi and I went for a walk to Public Beach at about 7:30am for a bit of a swing before breakfast. It's just a five minute walk, we should really do it more often!


Jodi loves her little Naartjie hat, thanks Gar & Li!



Time to lower the crib, I caught Jodi standing up in it this morning!!! 
It's scary how quickly time seems to be going by and how quickly Jodi is developing, not long now and she'll be walking around all over the place! =) then she'll be starting school and then she'll be done with school and getting married and moving out!!!! YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment