Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lisa's Birthday Surprise

I had such a great birthday and even had a birthday surprise from a friend of mine. Mart-Marie and I are in the same babygroup (seven of us in the group... well, 14 in total if you count the wee ones) and she said she wanted to take me out for coffee somewhere. She came around to our place so that Jodi and I could follow her (sharing lifts works differently now that babies and car seats are involved!).
All dressed up for Mom's birthday
Anyhoo, we ended up at the Ritz! I've always heard so many great things about The Ritz High Tea, but had never been. Needless to say, I was super excited AND that's not all... she arranged for the other moms from group to be there too (unfortunately Katie & Arianna and Alisa & Kimlyn couldn't join us). It was wonderful and a beautiful surprise, thank you SO MUCH Mart-Marie! xxx

The Ritz (L-R: Andrea & Brayden, Jodi & I, Jane & Monty, Mart-Marie & Linden, Tanya & Madeleine)

Sipping my English Breakfast Tea

Extra little complementary treat!

Jodi and I chillaxing on our porch after a great day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment