Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday Celebrations with Bon Jovi

Wow, what a birthday celebration! I joined my friend, Brandi, for an overnight stay in Miami to see Jon Bon Jovi on his Because We Can world tour. 
Our hotel was in walking distance from both the concert venue and Sawgrass Mills outlet mall. Naturally, Brandi and I had to head over to Sawgrass Mills for some very rushed retail therapy before the concert. It is Huge. We split up and picked a few stores we needed to go to as we didn't have much time at all.


We did have time to find each other and meet at The Cheesecake Factory at Sawgrass for a very late lunch and some cake too. Original Cheesecake for me (Delish!! There are over 30 types to choose from!!) and Brandi went for the Chocolate Tower Truffle Cake which she only managed to make a tiny dent into. 


Time for the big event! It was actually Bon Jovi's birthday on the night of the concert and mine the following day... mine's the 3rd of March, just in case you didn't know =)
The concert was amazing, we had such a great time singing at the top of our lungs to the multitude of hits and also enjoyed some of their newer stuff from their latest album, What About Now. I'm so glad that I got to go with Brandi and so grateful to JP for being on duty back in Cayman taking care of our precious little girl while Brandi and I were away (and kudos to Brandi's husband for watching their two boys!). 

Awesome 35th birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment