Friday, June 15, 2012

One of my favourites

I hate farewell posts and I'm sure that because we live on an island where most people just come for a couple of years, sadly there will be many more....

One of my favourites (and her daughter is one of Jodi's) is leaving the island and heading back to Australia with her husband and cutie-patootie daughter, Maya. 

It was so sad saying goodbye to my beautiful French Stephanie. We all met up for dinner at Sunshine Grill and Angie (she is nanny for both Jodi and Maya) joined us too, then of course we shed some tears saying goodbye for the last time. Jodi (and Maya) are obviously still too little to understand what is going on, but I'm certain that Jodi is going to be asking after Maya many times and of course pointing out Maya's apartments every time we drive by, which she does now and we pass the complex at least 3 times a week.  


Bisou Bisou Bisou, we'll miss you xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment