This year I plan on taking Jodi to the beach as much as possible, she LOVES it! Playing in the sand as well as splashing about in the water! I think that JP and I should try to go at least once every weekend and Jodi and I can go during the week too.
| What a Perfect Day |
| Happiness is.... The beach with mom and dad. |
By the time the spring / summer heat kicks in in about April it will probably only be wise to get out to the beach around 8 / 8:30am for a morning swim after breakfast. I was chatting to my friend Stephanie (an avid swimmer and the mom to 1yr old Maya) and she is keen to go swimming with Maya, Jodi and I. We can just put the two little girls in their floaties and use them as our kickboards and swim up and down the beach! It would be great to start the day off that way at least twice a week, we'll be home by 9:30am ready to get on with our daily routines! I would like to make this a New Year's resolution...but feel too much pressure if it's labeled a resolution... so let's just say, it's something I'd like to make time to do... you all can check up on me and see whether I'm actually getting out there and taking advantage of how close we are to the beach and how lucky we are to have warm ocean water pretty much all year round!
love that first picture of jp and jodi in the water! too cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie, I love it too! And the water looks so warm and inviting =)
ReplyDeletewow how amazing does that look! Lisa I miss being in the ocean SO MUCH! you guys picked a goooooood spot!
ReplyDeleteYou're just gonna have to come and visit and bring your lovely lady with you!! =)
Delete