We said goodbye to two very dear friends of ours this month, Craig and Catherine Muller, who are emigrating to Australia. Even though I totally failed to mention Catherine in my birth story blog, she was instrumental in keeping me calm and ready for anything that came my way leading up to Jodi's birth, she was my Spiritual Doula, and an amazing one at that. She was even on hand when I was in the hospital as she is a nurse in the paediatric ward of the hospital where Jodi was born! She gave Jodi her first ever bath on her birth day! Also, her and Craig helped out so much with cooking food for JP and I after Jodi arrived home and loads of looking after Jodi too! Craig and I got along from the start, felt like we'd known each other for years and that he was the second brother I never had! We are so blessed to have been able to have them in our lives and spend time with them over our first 4 years on island. We will miss you.
| JP, Craig & Catherine |
Whoa, is that last pic a band photo? :)
ReplyDeleteNice shot in Camana Bay.
I know Jenn, totally looks like a band album cover, hahaha! I love my Hipstamatic iPhone App!!
ReplyDelete