Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jodi's 2nd Month!


Well, it's time for another update and you're pretty much going to be getting loads of photos of Jodi in our updates from now on!  Here are  some photos of Jodi taken in October, her second month! She is soooo cute and growing and learning new things every day! We LOVE that she now smiles and coos at everything we say and we thoroughly enjoy our "conversations" with her!


Granny and Grandad visited us here in the Cayman Islands and stayed with us for a month from 20th October to 20th November so I will also post some pics of them from their stay too =)
Enjoying the cool autumn breeze at Camana Bay

Jodi and Granny napping on the couch

Grandad and Jodi relaxing at a coffee shop

I used my Ritz Spa voucher for a morning of indulgence with Granny!

Adventures with the stingrays at the Sandbar! I couldn't believe how brave my mom and Rob were!! The first time JP and I went out there I squealed every time one of the rays brushed up against my leg or knocked into me from behind looking for grub! JP was very brave his first time out and fed the rays the whole time... (which Rob also did when we went out)... I like to stay away from feeding the rays cos they go a bit berserk and swim all around you and bash into with quite a force vying for the grub! I just like holding them and petting them which is also what my mom did =)

Granny's first touch!!


Gran hugging a stingray!!
Grandad getting kisses from a stingray!
Jodi chillaxing on the couch with Grandad at home
Granny feeding Jodi at Barnie's Coffee Shop
View from Barnie's Coffee Shop

2 comments:

  1. Ah guys!! I just had a look through and all I can say is BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sooo happy for you three, what a stunning little family! Jodi is adorable!! You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi is sooo precious, what wonderful memories we both have of our time spent with you. What a beautiful place to live!! x x x

    ReplyDelete