Sunday, June 20, 2010

** Baby Shower **

Game Time
Spoiled Rotten
Baby Shower time!
(31 weeks preggos) Oh my GOSH did baby girl and I get spoiled rotten! 2 of my friends (Sheena and Michelle)
organised everything at
Sheena's apartment complex pool area. We were all scattered around the pool enjoying the summer sun! There was so much delicious food, drinks (some insane punch that Michelle made) and fun games organised by Sheena!! I had such a great time with all my island friends! Have to send a shout out to Cristin for being the winner of the "Who knows mama best?" game!
Our little girl has more than enough adorable clothes, blankets, face cloths, socks, toys and teethers to last her a good while! We also got some great baby gadgets (microwaveable steamer, baby monitors, night lights) and plenty of cute books too!

YUM!
Me and my belly on the cake!
My friend, Holly, offered to make the cake which I was so excited about, she makes THE most AWESOME cakes and is an absolute pro! When we first met we discovered that both our hubbies enjoyed doing the cooking and when she said that she loved to bake, I said "me too, me too!"... then when we became facebook friends and I stumbled upon photos of her "baking" I realised that our definition of baking was slightly different! hahaha! I like making peanut butter biscuits, crunchies and easy-peasy cupcakes and she makes masterpiece cakes and cupcakes...and biscuits (cookies) for that matter!
Preggo Ladies!


Steph, Tanya, Jennie and I




Oh yes and by the way....the cake was DELICIOUS!





1 comment:

  1. Cute video, Lisa!!!
    It was such an amazing afternoon and I was so thrilled to make the cake for you! Thank you for letting me be a part of your celebrations! Can't wait to meet baby girl Welman :)
    Holly xo

    ReplyDelete